Home

PhoenixMiner straps

Phoenix miner and straps

i have OC'd my gpu's ( msi afterburner ) x2 RX 580 8gb both are 30 mh/s. x3 570 8gb = 29. 29. 31 mh/s. x1 1060 6gb much crash or threads lost require to restart i set default is 20 mh/s. Total : 171 mh/s = stable. my command. PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -pool2 asia1.ethermine.org:4444 -wal. PhoenixMiner.exe -pool us.etc.wattpool.net:8008 -wal YOURETHADDRESS -worker WORKERNAME -epsw x -amd -acm -mi 1 -gt 126 -mode 1 -clKernel 1 -clNew 1 -clf 0 -lidag 1 -openclLocalWork 128 -openclGlobalMultiplier 4096. Настройки OverDriveNtool 0.2.8 для видеокарты RX5700X Strap level 3 is the fastest predefined level and may not work on most cards, 1 is the slowest (but still faster than the default timings). Strap levels 4 to 6 are the same as 1 to 3 but with less aggressive refresh rates (i.e. lower -vmr values) Download Phoenix Miner 5.6d - AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner [2021] 3 minute read Getting Started With Ethereum Mining Version: 5.6d File: *PhoenixMiner.exe, SHA256. In this video I'll show you how to make strap and rxboost work when you use claymore 15 if they do not work with you, also how to use auto tuning for the fir..

how to change -strap I am relatively new to mining but I always see things that mention loosening and tightening the -strap. I've tried to find how to do this on my own, and what it actually does, but I'm coming up empty PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999 -wal 0xxxxxx -worker Zinc -epsw x -mode 1 -powlim -20 -tt -85 -tmax 85 -cclock +100 -mclock +600 -straps 5 -ftime 55 -nvNew 1 -Rmode 1 -log 0 -mport 0 -etha 0 -retrydelay 1 -coin eth pause. phoenixminer.exe и бат файл запущен от имени администратора NiceHash DID NOT DISTRIBUTE PhoenixMiner 5.5d It would be fine if this was the end, but unfortunately after initial misinformation from Josip Juhas - who is a well known criminal in Slovenia, convicted for planned murder and convicted extorting women taped while having sex. the best setting for Phoenixminer to achieve more hash rate in your AMD or NVIDIA cardPhoenixminer :- https://bit.ly/3o8bh13buy mining parts (graphic card,m.. In this video, you will learn how to use Phoenixminer on your mining rigs or your PC. I cover the documentation, fees, as well as most of the command-line ar..

Phoenixminer - Suddenly I cannot use straps : EtherMinin

Step 1: Download the miner. Click here to download PhoenixMiner. Once the download is complete, extract the contents of the .zip file. In the folder that contains the miner, you should create or edit a file with .bat extension. You can do this in any text editor (for example, Notepad). When you save the file, it's important to choose 'All. PhoenixMiner is very easy to set up and besides Ethash mining it also supports Ubqhash and Etchash mining. The dev fee for using this miner is 0.65% - every 90 minutes the miner will mine for developers for 35 seconds. PhoenixMiner also supports dual mining with Ethash and Blake (2s) algorithms PhoenixMiner.exe - this key indicates which program will be launched. Leave as is. - pool eu1.ethermine.org - pool server. Change to another pool or leave ethermine. : 4444 the pool port. It is indicated after the colon. - wal is the address of your digital wallet. - worker Rig1 is the name of the worker for your farm The GTX 1070 Used In The Video - https://geni.us/OJeTANeed Some Mining PCIE Risers? - https://geni.us/iVCSClaymore Miner 14.7 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.. Phoenixminer. Phoenix Miner is the most popular miner on the Ethash algorithm, with amD and Nvidia video card support. We work only on the cryptocurrency algorithm Ethash, with the lowest commission of 0.65% and one of the highest hashrates

Using -rxboost, -vmr, or -straps on AMD cards requires running as administrator (or as root under Linux), so you need to run PhoenixMiner as administrator for the VRAM timing options to work. Note that the -mt option will still work without running as administrator/root PhoenixMiner 5.5c RC Full Changelog: - Added support for the latest AMD Windows driver 21.1.1 (still, we don't recommend using the 21.1.1 driver yet - we had some instability issues with it even when just idling on the desktop!

Phoenix Miner 5

PhoenixMiner manual. Step 1: Download the miner (download PhoenixMiner button above) Once the download is complete, extract the contents of .zip archive. In the folder containing the program, you must create or edit a file with the extension .bat.This can be done in any text editor (for example, in Notepad) IMPORTANT! The versions of PhoenixMiner before 4.0 only support DAG epoch up to 235. Both ETC and ETH passed DAG epoch 235 some time ago. The unfortunate result is that the old version(s) of PhoenixMiner won't be able to create DAG or mine ETH or ETC any more - you must upgrade to PhoenixMiner 4.x if you are mining ETH or ETC The Card I Used In This Video: https://geni.us/xoy6verDownload Team Red Miner v0.5.7 Here: https://github.com/todxx/teamredminer/releasesDownload Claymore 14.. PhoenixMiner 5.1c Downloads:For WindowsFor Linux Changes in version 5.1c (since 5.0e): Added support for VRAM timing adjustments for Nvidia cards of 10x0 series (see the new command-line parameters -straps, -vmt1, -vmt2, -vmt3, and -vmr for more information) Added new parameter -nvmem to force us..

MinerOs - Memory timings for AMD Radeon RX 470/480/570/580

Enligt ovan så använder PhoenixMiner sin egna config.txt för att mina ETH, så jag har konfigurerat den rätt. Zil_Switcher använder också PhoenixMiners config.txt men ignorerar rader för att kunna mina ZIL. Det innebär att sådant som t.ex. -straps argument fungerar så länge dom finns med i config.txt Step 3 - BIOS customization. In this step, we want to customize the memory straps (timings) of the GPU in the BIOS. If you're interested you can find an explanation why we want to do that in this post.; It is important to know that not every RX570 has a memory chip from the same supplier. Hence, different parameters for the memory strips are needed RX 5xx and 4xx series are the most common cards used for mining because they are reliable, cheap and they had really good efficiency back to when they were leading the market.. If you have a 470, 480, or a 570.You might be able to use the same overclocks here by just tuning them a little more to work on your GPU. RX 580s have always been good cards for mining and they do seem to rarely lose. What you want is to be fast enough to service what your memory can handle. A Vega 56 comes stock with GPU_P7 at 1590mhz and 1200mV. A Vega 64 at 1630mhz and 1200mV. That's fast and is great for gaming but it is overkill for CryptoNight mining. The stock settings in the main guide for instance is just over 1400MHz

Power use also dropped to 279W, is quite good considering the hash rate. Alternatively, you can go for broke and max out fan speed, set the power to 80%, drop the GPU clocks by 250-500MHz, and. Miners will work unreliably or won't even launch at all if the virtual memory is not set to the proper size. Learn how to increase the pagefile size in Windows I'm currently getting 39 MH/s with 75% PL, +210 core, -250 mem on phoenixminer with -straps 2 and pill. 3 hours ago, Ztaal3 said: Not sure where to get the pill to try, as a lot of them seem a bit suspect dl. Playing around with straps & OCs last night. I'm as surprised as you, needs more investigation. It wasn't very stable, every single other card started failing with the OC but that one card was mining happily. There might be instances of these 580s that are able to handle higher load, or I might have just got super lucky with one

22 Jan 2021 The latest beta version of PhoenixMiner 5.5b might be of interest for those of you that are trying to mine with the newest AMD Radeon RX6800 and Radeon RX6900 GPUs as it adds support with native kernels giving you better performance. AMD's Polaris, Vega and Navi GPUs should also perform a [ Miners update: - phoenixminer-v5.1b (Added support for VRAM timing adjustments for Nvidia cards of 10x0. Added -ttli option to automatically decrease the mining speed to avoid overheating the GPUs.. SRBPolaris V3.5 BIOS editor for AMD RX 460/470/480, RX 550/560/570/580 video cards. Latest and last ver. : V3.5 - Removed donation so no more waitin Voici la réponse du dev de PhoenixMiner face à NiceHash. (0 for default) -mvddc Set GPU memory voltage in mV (0 for default) -straps Memory strap level (0 - default) -vmt1 Memory timing parameter 1 (0 to 100, default 0) -vmt2 Memory timing parameter 2 (0 to 100, default 0) -vmt3 Memory timing parameter 3 (0 to 100.

PhoenixMiner Command Line Options (Extra Launch Parameters

1. ing with PhoenixMiner using Awesome Miner. Mining pools. Awesome Miner can be used with any
  2. er. Click here to download PhoenixMiner Once the download is complete, extract the contents of the .zip file In the folder that.
  3. er. The

PhoenixMiner 5.1c: fastest Ethash miner with Low DevFee ..

PhoenixMiner: Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners - Crypto

The amdmemtweak utility is included in the Hive OS distribution. With Hive update to v0.6-45 new option appears in AMD OC settings. This parameter allows you to apply the so-called rxboost tweak that became known after the appearance in the Claymore's Dual ETH Miner v14 and can be applied to the RX 4xx/5xx series cards Dez 3, 2020. #6. TeamRedMiner (55.5MH per XFX 5700XT) produces less hash per card than PhoenixMiner (56.60MH per XFX 5700 XT). Over 8 cards per rig, the rate went from about 453MH to about 444MH. However, if the loss in MH produces a more stable system, that that's okay in my book The Nvidia mining cards (P106, P104, etc.) can now use straps and hardware control options (power limit, memory overclock, max temperature, etc.) under Windows; Added support for AMD Linux drivers 20.45-1164792 and 20.45-1188099. Use this drivers only if you have RX6800 or RX6900 GPU. WARNING: Vega and Navi GPUs won't work with these drivers เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี เต็มเรื่อง HD หนังใหม่ชนโรง 2020 ดูซีรี.

How to configure Claymore strap, sintensity, rxboost

The mining profitability previewed below are calculated using Minerstat widgets. It should be up-to-date and accurate enough to give you a rough idea. The hashrates are from the GTX 1660 TI mining settings provided below. We will only include the most profitable coin at the time of this article, but if you want to see profitability for different coins, you can use the numbers below and insert. i use 17.11.2 drivers for amd, set to compute mode in the amd settings part of the driver. claymore cdm 10.2 on win10. -10% on frequency, 0 on power limit, 2100 on mem clocks. i have modded straps on my 2 470/4s using atikmdag-patcher for patching the driver to recognise the modded cards. both cards hit 28.x mhs. cards run mid 60s Centigrade IMPORTANT! All owners of AMD cards with 4 GB RAM must upgrade to PhoenixMiner 5.0e or later version to continue mining after DAG epoch 350 (both ETH and ETC has already passed DAG epoch 350). Additionally, here are some important tips for longest possible usage of 4 GB AMD cards with PhoenixMiner 5.0e and later: Quote. If your rig is using Intel CPU, use the integrated graphics as primary. If you have problems with the PhoenixMiner hardware control options, and you used something else to control the clock, fans, and voltage (MSI Aftrerburner, OverdriveNTool, etc.) that you were pleased with, it's probably best to continue to use it and ignore PhoenixMiner hardware control options (or use only some of them and continue to customize the rest with third-party tools) The ultimate mining platform which allows users to setup, mine and control processes more effectively and hassle-free across thousands of rigs all from a single place. Everything you and your team need to keep your farm at peak efficiency. How it works. How it works. Start For Free

AMD's new Navi 22-powered Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards are a kick ass GPU mining card, offering 44MH/s hash power at 120W PhoenixMiner, experts and mining gurus around the world, is recognized as the best miner of Ethash (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.). a miner that has not been out of the top for a long time. It works under both Windows x64 and Linux x64. This miner gets a percentage from your mining, it is.. phoenix suns vs lakers : Related News. Jun. 2, 2021 - www.azcentral.comLos Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns Game 6 preview, odds, picks, predictions: Who wins?- The Ari... May. 21, 2021 - www.azcentral.comLos Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns NBA playoff series odds undergo big shift after Game 1 - The; May. 29, 2021 - www.nba.comPhoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Lakers May 27, 2021 Game - Scores.

PhoenixMiner 5.5b With Improved Performance and New Features. The latest beta version of PhoenixMiner 5.5b might be of interest for those of you that are trying to mine with the newest AMD Radeon RX6800 and Radeon RX6900 GPUs as it adds support with native kernels giving you better performance. AMD's Polaris, Vega and Navi GPUs should also. Additionally, here are some important tips for longest possible usage of 4 GB AMD cards with PhoenixMiner 5.0e and later: Changes in version 5.1c (since 5.0e): - Added support for VRAM timing adjustments for Nvidia cards of 10x0 series (see the new command-line parameters -straps, -vmt1, -vmt2, -vmt3, and -vmr for more information

Using -rxboost, -vmr, or -straps on AMD cards requires running as administrator (or as root under Linux), so you need to run PhoenixMiner as administrator for the VRAM timing options to work. Note that the -mt option will still work without running as administrator. The -rxboost option is only supported on GDDR5 cards (RX4xx/RX5xx or older) PhoenixMiner 5.4c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) Started by Kriss1. Replies: 0 Views: 1524 January 24, 2021, 06:03:47 AM by Kriss1: PhoenixMiner 5.5c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) Started by Kriss1. Replies: 0 Views: 484 February 27, 2021, 04:32:38 PM by Kriss

Guide me to boost PhoenixMiner commands : EtherMinin

NoDevFee - for Claymore`s Dual Ethereum and Phoenix miner Latest version is v15.0 - Supercharged Edition: now miner supports up to #384 epoch (4GB DAG size). Note that previous versions support up to #299 epoch, you will not be able to use old versions after #299 epoch. added support for Navi cards (ETH-only mode). now miner sets environment variables automatically (required for 4GB AMD cards. Having modified straps on all cards and experimenting with various overclocking and under volting, the 8Gb RX 580 MSI Armor OC Edition produced the best results at 30.54 MH/s at 73 Watts. Modifying the BIOS of your RX 580 GPU is extremely risky and should only be performed if you are 100% certain of what you are doing I've got my 480s up to about 29.5MHs. With bios mod. Bios modding the 570 however didn't seem to work that well and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe the default 1500 Straps set by Asus are just not good. Does anybody have an Idea here? Used Polaris One Click Editor. Bios Signature has changed, performance hasnt This post is also available in: РусскийGitHub: Download TeamRedMiner v0.7.15 This release supports a number of algorithms optimized for AMD GCN GPUs (ethash, kawpow, nimiq, lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight R8, many a cryptonight R8 other cryptography options). This is an optimized miner [ All these features are integrated in Awesome Miner. Supports Antminer S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, L3++, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+. A hashrate increase of 10% can be expected for Antminer S9 and 40% for Antminer S17. The power efficiency is improved by tuning of each individual ASIC chip. For specific editions of the Antminer firmware, Awesome.

189. StrongU STU-U8. 190. StrongU U2. 191. Toddminer C1. Disclaimer: Please note that this data shows only minerstat supported features and might differ from the features that the actual mining hardware offers. Results from mining calculator are estimation based on the current difficulty, block reward, and exchange rate for particular coin PhoenixMiner is fast (arguably the fastest) Ethash (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.) miner that supports. both AMD and Nvidia cards (including in mixed mining rigs). It runs under Windows x64 and Linux x64. and has a developer fee of 0.65% (the lowest in the industry). This means that every 90

What i find helps is setting straps no lower that 1750, and the memory clock around 2020MHz. Also watch the card to see if you get incorrect shares right away, or after a few minutes of mining. If it takes a while to start seeing incorrect shares, you most likely have a hot area in your setup PhoenixMiner can either run with command line options or without those by using a config file. Best straps for Ethereum are included. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well. For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have If some cards are Miner displays appropriate messages during startup OverdriveNTool - tool for AMD Hawaii, Fiji, Polaris, Vega GPUs Hi all This application is for editing some parameters in the AMD OverdriveN API supported GPUs (currently 290, 290x, 380, 380x, 390, 390x, Fury, Fury X, Nano, 4xx, 5xx series, Vega 56, Vega 64) and Overdrive8 API supported GPUs (currently Radeon VII, RX 5000 series Best straps for Ethereum are included. Newsletter. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well. Supports both AMD and windows ethereum miner nanopool cards, even mixed. No DAG files. Supports all Stratum versions for Ethereum: can be bitcoin miner download directly without any proxies with all pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner.

Phoenix 4.6c and RX5700XT = 61MH/s and 105W on Ethash ..

PhoenixMiner 5.1c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) topic on the Bitcoin Forum, page 18. Click for fresh comments and more information If you are mining ETC you must upgrade to PhoenixMiner 5.3b or later, otherwise you will get only rejected shares when mining ETC. All owners of AMD cards with 6 GB or 8 GB RAM must either keep drivers 20.4.x or lower (do not upgrade to 20.5.1 or later), or upgrade to PhoenixMiner 5.2e or later version to continue mining after DAG epoch 384 (ETH will pass it before the end of 2020) BetterHash is a smart interface for the most popular cryptocurrency miners on the market. What it does: - Downloads the mining tools on your PC. - Performs a benchmark (by running for a few minutes each one of the compatible ones) - Starts and runs the most profitable combination of processor and video adapter miners Supports applying optimized memory timings (straps) on-the-fly in Windows, without flashing VBIOS (currently Polaris, Vega, Nvidia 10xx cards only), up to 20% speedup. Best straps for Ethereum are included. PhoenixMiner #1 · 2020年06月11 日.

Download Phoenix Miner 5

IMPORTANT! Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 since ver. 460.79 (and newer) cause crash when PhoenixMiner starts. If you want to use these drivers, you need to upgrade to PhoenixMiner 5.4c or later version. IMPORTANT! Ethereum Classic (ETC) network switched to a modified version of ethash, called ETCH.. 37MHs with GTX 1070, but how ? i am quite new to Minig and read a lot about that 480 is good for minig etc, but i had some 1070 hanging around and so i gave it a try. In which @kruisdraad said he made 37 MH/s with overclocking +285 & +1800 and heavy tuning. Sadly he never mentioned the real clock timings but guessing he used founders edition. I realize this post is over a month old but I thought I would share my settings for my RX580. I also tried gminer but I found I could get a few more MH/s using phoenixminer because it has -rxboost amd straps and kernel optimizations, I think teamredminer also has rxboost amd optimizations

Phoenix Miner - Setup (Easy Tutorial) [2021

1. To do this, it's easiest to press the key combination Win + r On the keyboard and in the window that opens, enter the command devmgmt.msc . </p>. In the device manager window, double-click on Video adapters . The drop-down list will show all the installed video cards in the system
  2. er that supports both AMD and Nvidia cards (including in mixed
  3. ing, it provides the.
  4. er encounters memory-related cuda errors, which is unfortunately the same problem I had when using -straps 2 with phoenix

All owners of AMD cards with 4 GB RAM must upgrade to PhoenixMiner 5.2e or later version to continue mining after DAG epoch 373. Additionally, here are some important tips for longest possible usage of 4 GB AMD cards with PhoenixMiner 5.2e and later:Changes in version 5.5c (since 5.4c): Added native kernels for AMD RX6800 and RX6900 GPUs Free integral calculator that quickly calculates the integral of a given function, including definite or indefinite integrals. Integral Calculator computes an indefinite integral (anti-derivative) of a function with respect to a given variable using analytical integration. It also allows to draw . Compute double integral of a function using Free online Double Integral Calculator easily.

GitHub: Download T-Rex v0.19.1. T-Rex - Universal Cryptocurrency Mining Software, NVIDIA GPU Miner with Web Management Monitoring Page. It supports many algorithms and we as developers try our best to make it as fast and easy to use as possible. The developer commission is 1% (3% for Tensority and 2% for Octopus). Works on both Linux and Windows Grab the ETH wallet address from Guarda . -Once you get phoenix miner downloaded. Unzip into a folder right click on the start_miner.bat right click and edit. You will see some shit like this. REM. REM Example bat file for starting PhoenixMiner.exe to mine ETH. REM. setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0. setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Highlights Important Notes This driver is provided as a beta level support driver which should be considered as is and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes. This driver is not intended for graphics or gaming workloads. 64 Bit drivers for Windows 10 & Windows 7 updated to include support for Radeon. 2021.05.23 06:53 DonQueefxote Failed ledger transaction and lost account, am I fucked? I had xmr in the desktop for a while and finally got a ledger. I set it up and sent it ove

Releases · PhoenixMinerDevTeam/PhoenixMiner · GitHub

Enable strap and rxboost if they do not work for you to

1. er with lowest devfee (Win/Linux
  2. er скачать с официального сайта Fastest Ethereum/ Ethash
  3. Elaine's Art. Search for: Search Men
  4. What marketing strategies does Bitsharestalk use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Bitsharestalk
  5. What marketing strategies does Ethereumbenchmarks use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Ethereumbenchmarks
  6. le site hiveos est down?? See more of Hive OS on Facebook. Log I
  7. how to change -strap : NiceHas
PhoenixMiner 5
  • How to use cudaminer.
  • Factors affecting multilingualism.
  • Whiskey 18 år.
  • Värvet bästa avsnitt.
  • Bittrex enhanced verification.
  • J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2021 News.
  • AMZN Reddit.
  • Bedrijfsruimte te huur Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel.
  • Crypto companies stock.
  • JM hyresrätter Lidingö.
  • Facebook koers.
  • T Mobile inloggegevens.
  • IF Metall löneavtal 2020 retroaktiv.
  • DW Wikipedia.
  • NDC, México.
  • Venture capital fund administration.
  • VanEck Vectors Global Equal Weight.
  • Klimaatakkoord mobiliteit.
  • PayPal foreign currency.
  • Linderödsåsen vattenfall.